Just officially ended my Relief Teaching (RT) life in BGSS. Though I also ended it last year, Im almost very certain Im not going back anymore, but could not bear to reject my dear DM on his face when he asked when Im coming back next year.
Have decided to find an internship in some bank next year, trying out different job enviroment. Anyway, Im almost 99.99999999% sure that I won't be a teacher, so I really doubt myself going back.
So I have few words for my mentors and colleagues:
Chai Lai: My most respected man in school. I learnt alot from him: how to 会做人, how to treat subordinates well etc. He also taught me alot of patience with those pai kias. He's truely 1 amazing person that makes me think alot and self discover more of myself. 1 more BIG THANKS for you!
Hui Teck: Though we met for 3months ago, we chatted alot during our recess duties and realised we shared some thinkings in common. A nice and warm person to work with!
Hafiedz: Never ending army stories from him! Also learnt alot of patience and tolerance from him sia.
Han Wei: My talk cock friend for this term. W/o him, I will be damn lonely for my breaks and lunchs. Thanks for keeping me accompany!
Gordon: Thanks for helping me for these 2 years! Really enjoyed working with such a responsible leader like you. All the best for your Os and your future ahead!
And the rest of the teachers: you guyz are moulding our future generation! I wish you guyz all the best and hope you guyz wont falter in time of darkness, knowing that the night is always darkest before dawn. So must 忍!加油!
P.S: Damn I sprained my back after a violent sneeze. Must be the violent tackle in the Cambodia soccer game that caused it. I suddenly felt like an ah pei sia. Suffering from a sprained back a tender age of 22?! OMFG.
Friday, August 1, 2008
End of my BGSS life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment