Saturday, February 14, 2009

Broke

Just paid $2688 for SPH. Am officially broke. So my total payments for CDLHT and SPH totals up to $3240. Gosh. Im super broke.

So please buy more newspaper/magazines and go stay more hotels (Grand Corpthrone etc ) ok?

It really feels different to buy using your own money rather than paper trading. With a limited budget ( my poor bank a/c ), you gonna learn to manage risk and feel the pain everytime the market crashes. Paper trading is not practical as you set your initial amount of $$ and you have a tendency to anyhow buy and sell. =/ ( Paper money what, who cares )

So stop assuming that Im well off la.. blah blah. I buy using my own money ok?

It seems I will be grounded in Singapore ( no more holidays =S )

P.S: Lets hope the market recover soon and I earn more $$$$$$!

No comments: