Did a project discussion with the tiongs. I seriously know why they own Singaporeans in every aspect.
Let's not say that they are mathematically(fundementally) stronger than us, but its this urge to perform and excel among peers that made them outstanding (at least academically). I guess its because being the only child, they have huge expectations form upon them. Hence they are really expected to do very well.
I think it will no longer be easy to "free-ride" my way through the projects given that all of them have such high expectations. I think I will tio condemn if I got caught slacking too much. I will try not to slack, I hope.
But not too bad, I got assigned to do part of the project with a cutie. Too bad she doesn't have MSN man.. I might consider fixing up "feixin" to chat with her~ ^_^
Mid terms next week. Siong. Logging off and all the best to those having exams!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
More updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
jiayou srey!!! :D :D :D
Post a Comment