Running 3 of them in a year is certainly not easy.
But it is certainly also very rewarding as well, to experience brand new running experiences oversea. Really an eye opener.
But how I wish I could run the up coming SCM! How I wish there would be a million dollar smile running right beside me on that run! And how I wish chatting with Jig while we limped back all the way. =)
Well, I'm more inspired to run overseas next year. Will start looking for oversea venues to start running when I'm back! ( If $$ allows)
The most hectic month of exchange. While almost all my friends are having their dear holidays, I will have 2 final exams, 3 books reviews and 2 thesis to do. I need the strength to go on!! FOCUS and JIAYOU!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
3 Marathons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
omg thesis and bookreviews! in chinese somemore right? jiayou jiayou srey.
Post a Comment