Have been really busy for the past 2 days.
Even missed my favorite bridge game on Mondays. *Sob*
Good thing I have received many compliments from Melvin's gf, which seriously boost my esteem. At least I'm still good looking okay!
And Melvin then asked me a question: Out of all our brothers, *except Bingo, he's EXCEPTIONAL*, why am I still single. Is it because I'm unlucky, picky or what? I was caught dumb-founded, not knowing how to answer.
I have gave a good thought and I realize that all the while, I was too rational. And its because of this rationalism that somehow holds me back from alot of insane thoughts, which is the exact way to please and to surprise girls. Its also this rationalism that constantly weighs the cost and benefit of a relation at the back of my mind, which paralyzes my thinking whenever the cost always seem to outweigh the benefits.
I'm still looking for one that will purge out my rational self actually. =)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Busy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmm, it is good for a man to be rational and have a serious attitude towards a relationship.Remember, girls will always cherish sincerity!
Post a Comment