Saturday, July 24, 2010

Brothers and Trips

The only trip that I remembered traveling with my brothers were to KK.

After that, everyone seems to have different trip destinations in their mind. Melvin is perpetually not with us in any trips. Jig and Beanie seemed to have very different plans in their mind but i don't blame any of them - since of them have girlfriends to answer to. Yang's heading to US and BX? I let him to do his self defense. Don't wanna judge him.

I thought that the idea of backpacking and bridging with a bunch of close friends i.e 4 pax is a real cool idea, but unfortunately, there's no way its gonna materialize - given that everyone has their own time & cost commitments. Eventually, I think I would get so sick of asking and just backpack myself.

No doubt traveling oneself is more dangerous and obviously more boring, but I do get much more flexibility and much more time for soul searching. I remembered traveling Beijing was quite cool and I don't mind replicating this kind of trip.

Not that I'm a loner, but if everything fails, its very likely I will travel alone. So right now, I'm giving all my blog readers a choice to join me - everyone is invited! I have this crazy idea of doing Myanmar during this Dec hols ( no doubt sch holidays will be short; I'm not subjected to the short sch hols btw) and thinking of doing Sichuan/Tibet for my grad trip.

Myanmar - I'm think of anything from 2wks - 1mth & for SC/TB - subjected to my future employer's unpaid leave approval; but I'm thinking of around 1 mth.

Any keen souls out there? ( I know someone out there wants to go TB.. Better admit! )

P.S: Pls don't ask me about Europe / US etc.. Too chor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

srey! TIBET! me me me! but i was imagining a nepal/tibet trip all along. (: sichuan? lemme go research on it first! (: