Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First Interview III and updates

First interview was okay, just that I was abit stoned for not having coffee in the morning.

Had an essay test and a profiling test. Well, I was abit shock of the scope of the essay test as it's very much into inflation. Although I could handle it without reasonable doubts, I doubt the others could as most of them are from other course of study. Imagine you have only 1hour to understand CPI, imported inflation and .... I think its very much a killer of the rest of them.

Profiling test was abit slow for me too - I guess I might not be as highly IQ as the rest. Well lets hope I will make it to round II. :)

Lunch with Johnny was great as this is the first time I ate lunch with him. Caught up quite abit and well, all I can say is jiayou! Will try to enter the workforce asap to offload the family burden!

Caught up with Jig in NTU after so long and I'm glad to do so. Always nice to meet a buddy and suan siao each other. Yeah, we bitched pretty much about the huge correction of 50pts in the stock market. And holy f***, I think another 50-100 points of correction is still likely. Zzzz to our portfolio.

Met up with the FYP prof and I'm quite thankful that he likes our work! We were so dead worry that if he ever says we are off point. Thank god!

And lastly, I passed my JLPT N3 exams - at last I can finally add this in my resume and leverage on this point! Lets hope I can pass my CFA I this June as well!

Signing off, Jeff~

No comments: