Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chilling and blogging

Here I am blogging and chilling at white tangerine (from my iPhone)

The waiter(s) seemed so busy that I still haven't ordered anything.

Work has been unsparing.. Always feel very drained after 6pm. When I get back to my PC, blogging always seem to be the last thing on my mind.

Work is kinda fun in the sense. Have been attending 'adhoc' classes from my senior uncle colleague on trade financing. Now I have a much better idea how corporate financing is like and how is it executed.

The good thing is that workload has been sparing ( in tandem with my remuneration package =\ ) and the long lunch hours.. Colleagues have been nice and friendly too, with minimal bs from each other. At least my fellow senior MT has been quite nice in teaching and sharing with me.

The bad thing is there is no fucking Internet access. I'm like living on the mountains during the working week.. Have to rely on my dearest iPhone for latest financial/equities updates.. Suckssss!

I think that's almost all about latest update!!

P.S: the weekend band at white tangerine is quite bad. =\

No comments: