Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Saturdays

I really treasure my Saturday alot and really hates any disruption to my usual Saturday routines.

Rugby:
I think we all made real good progress in terms of ball handling and runs as compared to years back. Of course the downside is fitness (as you progress in age) but overall, I feel that I am making up for this with more vision and composure. It really feels good when u can read the game well enough, but still sucks somewhat when you read too well but you aren't able to execute certain moves due to fitness limitations. =l

Swim:
After touch swim is FABULOUS; dipping in the pool is OMGsh. *Not mentioning the frequent cramps*

Lunch:
Lunching with friends once a week is really good. :)

1 comment:

Redirts said...

Try putting fitness limitations into your "readings" too, and you'll become gosu dy. Gl hf! =D