I guess ive been bridging almost every night.
And ive been telling my friends, only smart people bridge. Why? Look at the CEO of Bear Stern, he bridged away his entire bank. So.. if u wan to earn big bucks like him, bridge more, and u will be a successful banker. Right hongli? =D
So, currently the most 2 active ones are me and taywl ( ive decided to use wawa names for some reasons ) We bridged almost everything together. Followed by bebe86, libraboi and berenice. Also, lets extend our welcome to the following new members: shbubba and t1n9. For some reasons, Nochyoo hasnt been playing recently.
So, 1 of the weirdest thing happened 2nite. I bid for 2NT and i won none. But my partner t1n9 won 8 sets for us! I guess, we must be DAMN LUCKY! Hontoni arigatou na! Omae wa ore no ra ki starrrr da! =D
P.S: Bridging with friends is really fun, though i subconsiously know it will affect my result. But who cares abt results, anyway.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Viwawa bridging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment