So I met up with JC and wilfred for lunch today. The entire canteens are bloody crowded so we da-baoed to the study tables there and eat.
Our topics started off when these 2 lucky bastards both have girlfriends who stuck with them for 4 -5 yrs long each. So i was taunting JC to break up with bern to show brotherhood.. I will do it eventually when i c them. No worries. =p
So somehow, we ended up with this topic. So among us, only wilfred and I had ex(s). So me and him came up with a common conclusion that its super awkward to meet up for certain occasion. For wilfred, his ex is married with a 2yr old child. So he was invited for the "full month" celeb for the baby but he felt weird to turn up. And i agreed with him la. Really weird to attend such occasions with someone u shared intimacy with.
So JC shared his experience of an article, when a Briton woman attended a wedding of these 2 friends who she "threesomed" with. I mean our cases paled in comparison, but can u imagine sending and accepting best wishes from these people(S) u bedded with? Its a nice fantasy to have, but no so nice in reality I think.
So I shared mine of my ex wanting to invite her current bf to lunch with our old friends. I couldnt figure out any proper reasons why her bf should join us? Thats why I just chose to siam that lunch outing that day.
I mean its a matter of my own personnal thinking and conservatism. But I believed its share by alot of other people as well. I certainly wouldnt arrange meeting ups of my (current) and my ex. No way man. Unless u suay suay walk on streets, bo bian say hi den intro name la.
Quite interesting topic to ponder on. Give a 5c thought.
P.S: no offence, i know u'r reading. AND to all girls, im currently SINGLE and AVAILABLE. Dun get confused by my hypothetical description above (if u get any) =p
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Would you attend your ex's .... ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey man.. you are desperate for love.. haha.. all along i knew i would attend whatever my future ex invite me to.. as long as i could make it.. i mean it's a show of graciousness.. so i was quite shocked actually when my friend said he would rather have a clean break with me if we break up.. i guess maybe guys tend to feel this way? or are gals more hypocritcal or insensitive? interestin
i support your way of thought. You will never walk alone~
Post a Comment