Im super delighted to score 4 tries yesterday!
I remembered executing a switch move with my captain without verbal communications.
So my captain Jig was attacking the smaller gap but was seriously pressured. So from my position J', We executed switch, which literally means "switching" the direction of the ball from the original left hand side to the gap direction which is on the right hand side.
I remembered catching guan hao and weixiong by surprise as they narrowed the gap as soon as I burst through them. But a switch move perfectly executed will catch any people by surprise, believe me. I convinced myself yesterday already.
But seriously, I did all this subconsiously. I seriously couldnt remember what happened until Jig and the rest told me ( I forced myself to recapped what happened at home as well =x)
I realise my mo qi w my captain is much better. I can communicate w him better than guan hao (for those w prior rugby experience). Alot of things neednt be said. =)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Switch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment