Tuesday, June 30, 2009

After so long

We still cant see eye to eye for many things even after so long!

Somehow, I guess this very skewed prejudism that exist between us, but I guess it no longer matters right? But I was really sincere in offering any form of advice ( if you ever need ). Give me a call or whatever it takes to contact me if you encounter any difficulties!

But I was seriously offended by the way you spoke yesterday la. That's obviously not the right way to talk to an old friend right? =p

All the best in your teaching career! I'm still posing my challenge to you. ( Please only continue telling me your idealism etc after your 4 yr bond k? Nothing before that! ) I've seen far too many discouraged teachers telling me how disappointed they are about teaching. And seriously, I won't be surprised if you give up! So take this as a personnel challenge to move further ba!

No comments: