Friday, June 12, 2009

Angry

I know my main shortcoming: bad temper. But i cant help losing it on my P4 kid.

So damn pissed when I was teaching him comprehension. I have always emphasize : Read through the passage, read the comprehension and read the passage again. But he kept doing otherwise. Gosh.. Im already at my wits end. Scold also scold already. Pressure also pressure enough. He also cried enough. But nothing seems to get into his head.

It also seems like his child care centre had been emphasizing on "spoon-feeding" approach: instead of teaching them to understand, the adults there just straight away teach the answer. Gosh! If you people cannot help this kid, stop making MY life miserable. If you guys cant teach properly, DONT. What a disgrace to teach children like this.

Nowdays, children are seriously more and more "sub-standard". I guess the quality of educationers are also highly correlated to their poor quality. Dunno nowdays what are the primary school teachers/student care adults doing sia.

Why do I always have to be the sinister? Sigh. Perharps Im just too kind hearted, thats why always play the evil role.

No comments: