Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1000 things to see before you die

Watched this Discovery documentary film about India.

And in fact, I felt that it will definitely be a place that I would like to visit some days! Fairly rural area (meaning not very clean kind), no shopping malls, lots of culture to offer and nice friendly Indians.

In contrast, I didn't really like mega cities like Shanghai, Tokyo, not mentioning Singapore, for the pace there is insanely fast and little to offer. Imagine seeing Raffles places all over again ( there's one of them in Shanghai I swear), whats the fun!

Traveling should be like this! (Or rather backpacking) I'm not exactly looking for an insane trip to Everest for my grad trip ( like Jig ) nor going to a modernized and urbanized Alaska ( like Yanghui). But rather, I prefer something in between, say perharps Tibet or India, which are firstly exotic and spiritual in nature and I can slowly take my time to travel the place.

Too bad all of my friends have different idea of their grad trips! I dun think I will be convincing them to join mine, but certainly, I do appreciate friends that share my kind of traveling and join me! =D

No comments: