Monday, December 13, 2010

Its a festive of...

A good friend of mine recently broke up (yet again)

Not awhile ago, they were very close > my friend will go to the ex's place to watch DVD, have supper almost every night, travel to Phuket, Vietnam etc.

And the ex suddenly initiated a breakup > my friend was totally devastated. From bits and bits information, this woman had been doing all sorts of nonsense behind his back.

  • Lunch dates with other guys
  • After work drinks with other guys
And not long after the breakup, this woman got attached and will be traveling to Europe with this other dude.

I must say that I do not know what is the entire story about and I am not in the exact position to make any comments, but 俗话说的好:女人是善变的动物。 这一变,也未免太快了吧?

Well, I think that no doubt people are self serving and selfish people, its the very fact that homosapiens that have the ability to commit that make them humanly. Well, commitments sometime will fail too, but why is it so sudden? Sigh..

No comments: