Thursday, June 2, 2011

Interview (againn)

Well, at least I did not flop as badly as OCBC's interview that time.

However, the interviewer wasn't too impressed about my answer of "where do I foresee myself 5-10years down the road"..

To be frank, this question has never crossed my mind. All I was prepared for the next 5-10years is to work my arse off and learn hard. Oh well, I should prepare for this kind of "career-based" questions next time. Totally caught me off guard.

Well, the good thing today is I wasn't as nervous as that time in OCBC. And thank god, the interviewer had to answer a phone call, giving me a timely break from the constant bombardment.

And I have NO idea what makes him think that MSHS people can speak mandarin well. He was like:"oh, so you're from Maris Stella? Your chinese must be damn good right?"

Well, although if I were to get rejected this time round again, I would still be dejected, but I guess I am getting used to the dejection feeling. No matter what, I will work hard. :)

Lastly, he asked me:"if your job requires you to drink everyday, would you do so?" And well, I guess all of you should know the answer right?

P.S: The position that I am applying for requires me to drink, possibly even during work hours due to work requirement. Can anyone guess? ;) No prize though

3 comments:

Redirts said...

All the best in your CFA and future interviews! Isyoni gambarimasu!! =)

Haha btw what kinda job is that?

電車长 said...

u too .. all the best to your CFAs too. C u this Sunday ;)

電車长 said...

*all the best if you are taking CFA too I mean.. I went for an interview in Asian Pacific Breweries.. Quite interesting, though the chance of clinching the position is very very slim. =p