Thursday, June 30, 2011

A lil digging..

Been back from an uber long trip and am kinda tired (both physically AND mentally). Will update more about the trip soon.

Was busy digging for something that was long due to a friend when I came across alot of old postcards + letters written by my friends.. In a descending fashion, I have

  1. Echizen - You're the top of the chart -never fail to send me on every major occasions! Once again, am really really thankful for every single card you've written i.e. X'mas, Birthday etc.
  2. Zhuanxin - Being the second (a few short of the top), thank you for writing and posting all the way from Taiwan.
  3. Lulu - Received your sweet considerations from all over the world! Cambodia, HK, Lijiang, and even Sichuan. Keep it coming alrights! ^_^

I must try to write more postcards more often too. Especially to those that have been writing to me. I will try, no promise yeah? ;)

No comments: