It wasn't until dinner with my good pals at the NY coffeeshop just now when they told me I display certain nasty traits all along.
According to my ex-roomie/captain JC, my temper's the worst when I was about to sleep and when I was rudely awaken during my sleep by phonecall/being woken up. According to him, doing these to me are lethal in nature. That fellow who did that will get f*** very badly apparently (verbally of coz). But seriously, I really cannot recall myself doing all these. =S
Also, they all agreed that I sounded very rude and impatient via MSN. Its true that my replies are very short:" Yea. Ok. Cya tmr.. etc." But seriously, Im neither emo nor angry. Be rest assured that its the normal me behind the keyboard thats typing. Im either a) gaming, b) watching drama, c) reading papers. Hence, my multi-tasking tends to produce traits of emo which is completely untrue. Its only like 5% of the time when Im feeling down and hence giving such f up replies.
I always thought JC's reply v dao in nature, hence always giving me short and dao answers via MSN. Thus, I ended up giving him short and dao answers as well =S. Little did I realize communication happens in both ways and simultaneously.
Hence, I would like to take this chance to clarify once again that Im perfectly alrite behind the keyboard. Pls clarify w me if you feel Im pissed or something, I promise to be 100% blatant honest with my replies.
For my close pals, just bear that this is me la. I dont think I will be changing but I would once again, clarify that I dont mean to be rude or something. This is just me multi tasking etc. I really dun mean to be rude.
So much of self realizations in a day.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Self realization I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
我是不是正在目睹個性被定型的過程
english pls.
华文有什么不好?你一开始也是用华文写啊。
anw, its gd to know tt u acknowledge our views. so nxt time if i ask "r u ok?" on msn dun be so defensive ok? just say u r fine will do.
that being said, we still like u no matter how attitude u are sometimes la. =)
ytd was fun, i miss u peeps. and rugby.
tks for the translation. my chinese just officially got from bad to worse. =S well.. theres more of self realizations to come.
Post a Comment