Saturday, May 31, 2008

Self Realization II

More of self realizations coming up.

I would say that I have changed to a softer, less expressive person. I could clearly the past me being an "extremely expressive person", which had pros and cons.

One major credit goes to the role of disciplinarian in school. My job requires fast reflex, consequence managements, rational and obviously being disciplined. 1 wrong move will probably shame the discipline committee and the school, thus requiring much self restraint and a calm mind to tackle problems. Hence, its quite impossible to see the demonic side of me anymore - the old self which would just huntum "KNNBCCB etc" w/o thinking.

I also learn alot from my DM. Indirectly, he taught me alot in problem solving tools. For example, I learnt to defuse tense situations involving students and us and how to make use of tools like isolations etc to work in your advantage. Its always wiser to isolate 3 pai kia den confronting them together, as the saying goes:" Strength in number. " I would like to credit him for giving me so many opportunities to hone myself.

Another realization is that Im losing my human touch. Ive been spending <50% of time infront of my com and hence, my communication skills really worsen a lot. But cannot blame me rite? I so few friends plus I dun really like to speak up/ lazy to speak up/ no one to speak to. Talk to me more often la. Intro some *ahem* to me la.

Overall, I felt that I changed for the better. My thinkings werent as warped as last time. I wasnt as confused as before. I am able to restrain myself alot better as compared as last time. But I also gona work on my intra/inter personal communication skills. Many thanks to my good buddies who showered me "concerns" @ 212 and Macs.

I would dare to say, assuming that neither of us will see the road god/whatever god, we will still see each other @ 212 10 years down the road for the heartless hor-fun. If no1 organizes it, I will personally see to it. ^_^

No comments: