Sunday, December 21, 2008

100km walk

Have been for a 100km"walk" from 20-21 (overnight). I must say this walk is really more "SHAG" then SCM. Seriously, I din know walking can be MUCH tougher then running. At least running takes much shorter time and grants rest after the event, the other doesnt.

Being deprived from sleep is really bad, especially at the 2am - 6am period. Everyone is zombified already. Yt stopped singing, CSM fighting his "z monster", those with GFs must sayang their exhausted gf.. LOL. Really not easy, seriously.

Though all of us din really completed the full 100km, I really gona thank those that attended. Tks Jig for organising and bringing everyone together. Tk all my fellow bridgers for being such tough nuts and not falling out to stay as a full team. Tks bx and company for supporting us @ wee hours despite having your own commitments.

Seriously, I really dont mind doing another 100km, ( w proper training of course ). And I wana thank this event for giving me a feel of the ultra marathon (84km).

No comments: