Friday, December 26, 2008

Pissed II

I know the possibility of you reading this entry is as rare as a poisson event. But Im god damn freaking pissed.

If you bloody cant respond in MSN, delete your bloody account.

If you bloody cant respond on your hp, dump it away. Serve you right for losing one.

I feel like a cock waiting for you to go together, not knowing that Ive bloody been forgotten. I still thought you're busy studying for your exams and din want to text you over when to go together. If thats the case, you should keep losing your HP for god damn sake.

And this is NOT the 1st time you're such a cock. You lose movie tickets, get the timing wrong. So many times already you know.

If you can be so forgetful and insensitive, you bloody don't deserve to be a doctor. You will god damn kill all your patients.

Anyway, have a god damn freaking birthday. Thanks for spoiling my days ahead. You bloody mf.

No comments: