I dreamed of death this morning.
I believe our dear baoxin and jinchao have first hand experience with the death god, but I never felt so close to death before.
I was driven around on a highway when suddenly I saw the highway on the opposite side crashed. When I said omg, apparently, there's also another highway on top of us that toppled. So I believed it was a crushing incident.
The whole incident took place only in 3-4s. First I felt immerse pain, being trapped and feeling extremely exhausted, like going to sleep like this. Lastly, I felt that Im gone case. In this 3/4s, I really struggled to keep awake as I dont want to die. But the feeling to sleep was so overwhelming!
If I were to die, I wish a painless death please.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Death
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG OMG i dreamt of death too at the same time as you!! but the death i dreamt of was a little different... hope nth like that will happen in reali life.
omg i can lend u my psych textbook abt DREAMS.gosh scary.
but there's alwas YYYYYYYYY to borrow from too :P
-mrsjay
Post a Comment