Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy

Had been busy with orientation and moduling recently.

Its definitely interesting to learn my core subjects in Mandarin. I'm really out of touch with writing them for a LOOONG time. Feels damn weird jotting down notes in Mandarin. But somehow, I'm quite thankful for what LEP have given me. ( though I usually slept/skipped them ) With LEP background, its really much easier to grasp their speed of pu tong hua and converse relatively more fluently with them.

YAY, signed up for Toray Cup today! I'm still thinking should I sign up for Macau Marathon in the December as I will have to make a multiple entry visa if I ever go there and run. I seriously dunno when my knees are going to falter but I will keep running! *I can imagine some of you are very envious of me. =p*

I wish you folks all the best in everything! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no, how can u ever let ur knees falter! haha! but then again, marathons are addictive heh! I HAVENT TRAIN! HOW, SREY.