Had finally gave into my "impulses."
Reserved the tickets for 张惠妹阿密特上海演唱会。I've been dying to listen to her songs la! She is really the ALL TIME Chinese pop star!
Also joined Beijing Marathon 09, which is only 45 days away. I think some people will be so gian to join me in running this event already rite! Gosh I really lack mileage la. How I wish someone is here to train with me! Also gonna start settling lodging and transport to Beijing soon. Headache. =X
P.S: I miss all of you! =D
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Impulses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SREY,
who is 阿密特? HAHA. go concert must do homework one k! must go listen to all the songs and know how to humm/sing along (:
anyway she is the ALL TIME FEMALE CHINESE POP STAR. (her male counterpart is JAYY!)
and i WONDER WHO IS THE SOME PEOPLE. hmpf! so cool! RMB GO GREAT WALL! i didnt manage to go beijing the last time! ):
Sounds like ure having a great time there~ just go for everything u want to la, once in a lifetime exp..
Post a Comment