Felt much better as compared to yesterday, thanks to the charcoal pill and the panadols.
Falling sick can be attribute from bad quality sleeps and I must confess my sleeping quality is very poor recently.
a) My roomie, though a very nice guy, snores every night. People who lived with me before ( Jig ) should know I'm very noise sensitive. Sometimes, I secretly pray that my roomie parties overnight more often or go for more holidays!
b) The fucking koreans at my level are seriously retards. They have no slightest regards about their poor neighbours and kept their speech volume to the max. Also, koreans apparently do not know how to close doors properly. They just gonna slam it.
I'm secretly missing my queen size bed in SG. At least I dun suffer from sleep problems back then. =[
Jiayou!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Sleeping quality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment