Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stupid

I guess stupid has a real universal and powerful meaning behind it.

I don't like stupid girls. And recently, the 2 Singaporean girls are acting more and more stupid. My definition of stupid is pretty straightforward - endless complains, endless comparisons and talking without thinking.

Whats the point of coming to exchange if you people can't stop complaining? Complain about food, complain about no school email ( abit extreme case, but yes it occurred ), complain about lodging.. I'm so sick of such spoilt comments. If you people are pissed with all these, why picked Shanghai in the first place? Might as well go Japan or Europe and enjoy life rite?

I am particularly against people who always compare with SG. I mean, you don't have to compare every single cat and dog with SG rite? The ways the girls compare can be really extreme sometimes and I cant help to think that they are spoilt really badly.

Ignorance is bliss.

No comments: