Monday, March 29, 2010

CB with the taitais

From now on, I will use CB instead of Contract Bridge ( pls do not think otherwise! )

Went to a bridge game with KY this morning at SCBA and played against these taitais. And they are surprisingly strong! I've seen this ahma of 60+ yrs old and yet her thinking is surprisingly fast and sharp.

And the game that made my day was the last game, where I played against one of my trainers in the beginner course. Made a 3NT contract that even I didn't believe I can make! They led 4 tricks to 0 initially and I thought we were doomed! Luckily we managed to capture all 9 tricks in the end!

Somehow I feel that the trainer was not please to be beaten by noobs. She seem abit sore about the game but well, who cares!

But well, we all have to learn to take games easy and I'm learning hard to too! You do not want ending up without your favourite partner, do you?

No comments: