Sometimes life is like playing a grand slam bridge.
You cannot afford any mistakes, for some mistakes are simply irreversible. In a grand slam (7+) games, you simply cannot afford to lose any tricks!
I made one of them in army, but managed to salvage it only last year. I've made one last year and I don't see myself salvaging it at all.
Always think n times before you react, no matter how small a matter seems to be. Different matters mean differently to everyone.
P.S: I guess the sole reason salvaging is difficult is because we are like like poles. Too similar.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Mistake(s)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Always think n times before you react, no matter how small a matter seems to be. Different matters mean differently to everyone." - i am so glad to see this, after all these yrs. =)
Post a Comment