I really hope I can discriminate against some people from reading this entry/blog, for the following would hurt:
I understand everybody has frustrations. But I do not think you should be frustrated over a mere "A".
And this fucking "A" is not like a USD $100million issue, not mentioning life/death issue. Somehow you just gonna learn to chill and treat your project mates better man. Let's just put it this way: whatever goes around comes around. I seriously believe in karma man.
No doubt I'm really thankful for your effort ( 200%) and your effective way of deciminating jobs around, but still this is not the exact right way to lead people. You just gonna accept that is always someone on a slower pace ( unfortunately that's me ) in the group. And you got to learn to accept and respect other people's idea.
Stop fucking micro-manage people man. Get a life and learn to respect people. Leadership by respect will get you much further. Trust me.
P.S: Nothing personal, just some part of my frustrations. If you stumble on this entry and feel seriously unjustified, give me a ring or MSN me. Dun let this entry jeopardize our ( or should I say your) effort up till now.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Frustrations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment