I guess the current financial crisis has already "alienated" anybody with the title "CEO"
However not every CEO sucked as reported in the newspaper. There are still people in the upper management that cares about morale, welfare and implementation of policies and most importantly, they do not mind getting dirty and go on to the front side of their operations to learn more about how their business "actually" works.
I've watched a few episodes, but the CEO from the waste company is one of the best. Handling rubbish is not easy man, especially for people of that rocket high level. I seriously doubt Sembcorp's will attempt to be an undercover CEO; collecting rubbish and get dirty.
Kudos for all these CEOs that still care and go to hell for those that didn't bother to!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Undercover Boss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment