This is easiest the WORST run I've taken part so far.
Everything screwed up really badly, from the start to the end.
I waited for an 1hr for the shuttle bus. Gosh, I only thought its possible to wait only in China because of their sheer population. But why have I got to wait in SG? Because the shuttle bus only comes 1 in every 10mins. =.=
I mean the organizers definitely won't lack funding.. Got 100 plus and even Geylang Serai C.C to be their sponsers? Why can't they get more buses?! Can't they anticipate the amount of people? Bus in Beijing Marathon comes 1 in every 30s okay. Wake up your bloody idea.
The baggage collection was really bad. Everyone was tired enough already, but the organizers left students inside the collection point to run the show. What is the outcome? Headless chicken running everywhere inside, and I spent another 45min collecting my freaking bag.
Enough said. Even PRCs can do better than you man, 100 plus saucony. Wake up your idea!
I'm really glad none of my friends came along~
Saturday, May 22, 2010
100 Plus Saucony Run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment