Sunday, May 16, 2010

No easy way out

I couldn't fit into one of my long pants few days back. And I was quite depressed by that fact.

So I chose the easy way - asked my mum to alter my pants. Not realizing that this is an ultimate loser way until I was chatting with my colleague - she was telling me her experience after childbirth: she couldn't fit into one of her bracelets (her wrist got significantly bigger ) and she was contemplating to buy a new pair until someone told her: "P, you should not even think of this! You should be thinking of slimming down to fit into them again!"

I was really ashamed. I don't think I'm really old, still considered to be at my primes but I'm already giving in into such loser thoughts. In fact, I should be losing weight and fit into my old pants!

Have a 25km run this sat and a half marathon next sat! A perfect timing for me to a) lose weight b) train( and pass ) my IPPT and c) keep up a healthy lifestyle. Let's hope I can get my waistline back to 34/33. =.=

No comments: