Dear,
Why are you treating me like this despite being with me for only 2 months??
When we first got together, I was greatly attracted to your gentleness ( not mentioning your voluptuous hot figure )
However in this recent one month, you have been giving me cold shoulders and I don't know why! I would like to attribute all these to your mood swings and be forgiving. However, your mood swings are getting more and more serious and its been a daily affair since about 2 weeks ago. I tried all means to salvage our relationship but you just totally gave up on me. Now, you became totally irresponsive.
God, please teach me what to do to salvage this relationship!! I don't want to give up on you!
I would very much like to fix our broken relationship. :(
Your heartbroken and disappointed (MSI) lover
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Dear girlfriend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment