"if only
there's 48 h a day,
if only
i dont have to sleep,
if only
i can not go to work,
if only
i can have all the time to read,
if only if only
what would be me."
Sorry if I sounded rude on the comments that I have made. I actually thought you forgot, thats why I made such a blunt comment.
Anyway, your "if only" is a very good hypothetical if. You can eventually realize this "if" IF you marry a dying rich old man, or a 小开。
Sorry once again if I pissed you off real bad.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Misunderstanding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Im not a marxist and there's seriously no way i can control your thoughts. Just keep in mind you are responsible for your words even if it is on your own space on your friends' space. Of course I would respect your views just as much as I respect your criticism.
But the way you word your thoughts seem to be bearing on the edge of controlling other people's thoughts to be in the same train as yours. I mean your comments are not opening up room for discussion of any sorts. It is just a subjective verdict that u seemed to want to impose on my mind, disregarding that I have as much free will as you.Especially over these years, the way u pride yourself as more superior in intelligence and thoughts than females like me. Im just wondering why I could respect and tolerate your different opinions and sometimes overbearing manner with true empathy when you have a tendency to view opinions different from yours as immature, worthless discharge of an insensible mind?
Besides, I think u have disregarded the fact that in the age of postmodernism, a person's writing just as that of any authors, does not neccessarily reflect the true emotional state or betray any signs of autobiographical information. As im the author of what u have pasted on your blog (not to mention w/o my permission and I shall pardon u for that), and should be "dead" being unable to communicate with you, but im rsurrected at this moment to explain to u what Im upset with. As a slice of thought marks my emotional state of that moment only but not necessarily my whole emotional being.And if you could read me from an utterance of mine, my whole life, my true being then I am impressed with your interpretive ability.
Anyway please pardon me for saying so much on your public space that would be displayed to your other friends. My intention is not to injure your ego in front if others but to tell you my repressed thoughts. As you have pasted my game poetry on your blog, I thought it is only sensible to explain myself to your blog's readers too. In case they happen to have read it in this circumstances, I hope they would not misread it. I know it might be some time or never,that you might ever talk to me, but i just want to implore pleadingly that please have more room in your heart, mind and upbringing for a kaleidescope of perspectives. As the Truth is not a simple matter of black and white. At the polar's end, life is a truth indefinable by our words.
zhuanxin
Post a Comment