Sunday, July 10, 2011

Interesting hand of the day II




















Had a new partnership with this pretty girl called Jenny. And our partnership turned out to be quite good. I kinda enjoyed the game today (though tiring.. 37 boards in a row)

With me seating East, the bid goes like this (N and S are passing throughout):

E: 1D (nearly opened 2C), W: 1H, E: 3D, W: 4C (the suit change and the bypassing of 3NT strongly suggests that she holds quite abit of values), E: 6D! (I was feeling really ballzy just now.. Had this feeling that this hand cannot stop below slam..) W: 7D! (Jenny's reason of a 7 level bid was because she holds 3 outside aces, which is fair enough ^_^)

While opponents seating at the other table ended up at 3NT, I was really glad that we ended up in a diamond grand slam (though 7NT is also cold here).

Anyway, yesterday was one hell of a night. Lotsa of crazy stuffs happened, but I'm secretly damn happy over the last round of craziness we had ( though I strongly feel that I'm feeling happy over someone else expense..) =X

But who cares! We only live once! Right? =p

No comments: