Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh well II ....

In life, you gain some, you lose some.

Loss: failed my CFA I exam despite preparing it for half a year. Perhaps I wasn't really 100% committed in studying or perhaps I wasn't cut to pass due to stiff competition. Passing rate was a freaking 39%. Passing was like 50-50 to me. Oh wells, all this means that I have to re-edit my resume and remove the CFA I portion from it.. Sigh.

Gain:















Oh wells, in return, I've gained some very nice friends. Would like to thank Fong for being so sweet and make photo frames for us. The Tibet Unvisited trip is truly unforgettable and amazing. From strangers to good brother and sisters, it takes more than fate to bring us all together! Am looking forward for more such gatherings, with alcoholic shisha this time please.

Life is full losses and gains. Most importantly, its a matter of perspective. :)

P.S: Sorry for being random, but I will master swimming!

No comments: