I am proud to mention I have successfully updated my bidding system to 2/1.
Let's hope everything is okay and I don't make any silly mistakes.
By the way for people outside of bridge world, 2/1 is an advanced (updated) system that was evolved from Standard American Yellow Card (SAYC).
Let's put it this way - SAYC is the first basic system learnt by 90% of all bridge players. Its like simple English to all of us and most of us can speak this language.
However, 2/1 can be viewed as a more sophisticated kind of English, probably perceived as the use of more adjectives to describe the auction. It takes time, effort and passion to learn this language.
Thank god I had a system update before I turn super busy in the next few weeks.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
2 over 1 (2/1) Bidding System
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment