Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hobbies..

Met up with Jig today for lunch and one of the random topics was: "Whats your dream/hobby?"

Apparently, me and Jig (and almost every other Singaporean) have the same common hobby: travelling. And we both agreed the thing about travelling is that it is related to a tradeoff between money and time. When you have time, you don't have the money to do so. Vice versa. And when finally you have both money and time, you are likely to be lacking of energy (old already) and cannot travel too much by then.

I would like to travel soon if I get a job offer. Was telling Jig that I will just buy a one way ticket the day I am offered a job position. Just buy first, talk later. Am thinking of either of these few places:

  1. Tibet (for obvious reasons)
  2. India
  3. Hanoi
  4. Philippines
  5. Mt Rijani
Oh wells, the main criteria/assumption here is: job offer.

2 comments:

Redirts said...

All the best in your job search man!
Yisyoni gambari masu!! =)

Anonymous said...

haha goodluck srey.

and that is possible if your job doesnt req tt you start right away! hopefully it doesnt :)