Monday, August 1, 2011

Pesta Sukan Opens

To be honest, I am so embarrassed that I didn't know what does Pesta Sukan means. To get things worse, I will be taking part in this following unknown bridge tournament. I am effectively signing up for something I have no fucking idea about until I went to google about it.

Pesta Sukan, obviously malay words, means festive of sports in malay. Apparently the word was used very often when we were part of Federation of Malaya. I was so paiseh when my nice bridge opponents (obviously older than me) to enlighten me about these malay words. I am so embarrassed to be a Singaporean!

Back to the tournament, I signed up because of free sponsorship from Lan-jie. I am really thankful for her sponsoring! And this will be the first major bridge tournament I will be taking part. Hoping to have fun this Friday evening! :)

No comments: