Friday, September 26, 2008

Chillout at Timbre

Chilling out there was cool, minus the 1hr bloody wait time and the F1 noise. Also met an Econs girl, though I dunno the name, felt damn paiseh when she said hi to me. =X

Yang Hui and Jin bao these 2 couples pang seah last minute, which was quite fortunate, coz Timbre there not much place to sit. Heng they ps us, if not we have to reschedule our plans to somewhere else. The live band was pretty good, plus the fact that they had 2 lead singers, 1 chinese and 1 mud. The mud could sing better then the no1 main lead chinese but choose to harmonize most of the time. Shit i dun have pic, if not can upload.

Food and drinks was cool as well. The thin crust pizza and the drumlets were OMG, suppppper nice. The company was nice as well, with endless jokes from melvin and usual bridging session with JC, beanie and our new member JX!

Ended with these few shots with courtesy of JX's camera:


Mr and Mrs Tay (?!) (=x), Bern, JC, Beanie, me and JX!













Must be I too handsome. Even my old time pal also blush like no 1 business. LOL











Am looking for more of such chilling out sessions, with car preferably. I think 爱琴海 at marina square there (dunno close le anot) offers chinese pop songs. I will try sound out and organise one after exams? Nice to have you peeps ard! =)

No comments: