Just a random thought while talking to an ex sec school classmate. This fellow is now in Cornell. Just realised how quick time flies and how different our lives could be despite the fact that we shared similar lifestyle 1 decade ago. LOL.
He was my primary school tuition friend and we went to MSHS, ended up being classmates for sec 1 and 2. We did projects together, played badminton together at Bradell Heights etc. Now he's miles away and well..
I have ex school mates all over the world. From Cornell, Imperial College ( upgrades from real geeks those days ), to local Unis like NTU NUS SIM SMU, to chinese good exporters ( queer job ar? ), lone sharks ( upgrades form CABs ), bookies. I wonder if any of them are dead, so no news means good news.
What an irony. I never thought life would be sooooo different last time. I used to think that we all attend same school, eat same food from canteen, disturb same teacher(s), should agar agar lead the same life. Ha.. Time flies. Well, all the best to whatever they're doing and strive for the best!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Looking back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment