Wednesday, April 8, 2009

你怎麼捨得我難過 黃品源

你怎麼捨得我難過 - 黃品源



My dear neighbour.. Suddenly blasted this song at 2am this morning. Then I was like OMG, coz I thought I forgot to off my com or my com kee siao.. suddenly played this song by itself. I was so damn pissed sia. I think its her way revenging against me: for all my late night blastings as well.

Anyway, this song's quite gd. I was humming this song on the bed last night, trying to figure out who sang it ( I forgot ). So you-tubed it this morning and realised its our dear 品源.

P.S: my stupid movie buddy went taiwan for internship. Damned. Now Im left downloading movies at home. Latest movies downloaded : Shinjuku incident, Handsome suit, xmen - legacy of wolverine. But yet I dont have time to watch. I might watch them after my main papers to destress. =/

1 comment:

NyB said...

buddy i wanna get those movies from u! shall pass u my harddisk someday ;)

if u wanna watch movie i can pei u also de dont be sad.