It seems like I cant upload any photos today, all thanks to stupid blogspot.
Anyway, Im busy training for SDM. But I can already feel the strain on my knees after three consecutive days of run. This is a classical case of 心有余而力不足。Now when I stand, I can feel that my knees might collapse without my knowledge. I have wobbly legs. =x
Today something interesting happened when Im on the way to buy lunch. I saw this pair of ahma and her grand daughter ( probably around kindergarden ) Then when I walked pass them, the ahma begin telling the grand daughter :“ 阿妈告诉你。陌生人给你糖。。。。” The rest of the story of the should be predictable. But sigh.. I guess I have the pai kia face.. Plus I was wearing my hairband, I guess Im the typical baddie of the neighbour. =x
Also had a wonderful Japanese class in the evening. I wish NTU class could always be this fun! (which is seriously over my dead body); NTU jap class is seriously dead boring. To those few out there, please don't ask me take with you all anymore! Spare me!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Stupid blogspot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment