Just had an ultra full dinner with my SIL's family. I think the tiger beer ultimately finished me(my stomach) off. So after full full dinner means ~~~~nua~~~~~
Dun really feel like mugging though the next paper is this coming monday. I had learnt my lesson for not arranging your exam schedules for over 2wks. Coz you will be practically drained after the 2nd week. Literally drained.
Im already in half holiday mood! Was really glad that geri reminded me about the jetstar offer that is ending tomorrow! Will try to book by tomorrow! I am SO looking forward to get out of this wretched place. SG's a seriously screwed place.
I want to be back at BBLC to see the new place! I want to see the road that we've built! And lastly, I want to hone my planning skills! =D
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Dinner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
seriously, i'm also turned off abt studying for he303 also hahaha.
Post a Comment