Im contemplating for a long time for this entry.
If there's a scale of 1 to 10 to measure how fucking disappointed I am, it would be 11. Yes I am fucking disappointed with you.
Dont think just because you're not a guy that makes u special from not incurring my wrath. You aint that special anyway.
I was so dead right about you right from the start, you bloody amplifier. I even told tang that telling you any secrets is equivalent of telling through a PA system.
Thats why I explicitly held this piece of information from you. But it seems your EQ is as dirt low as your IQ. Do you know why I only explicitly mentiond your name only to keep this piece of info from you? Because you have a loose mouth. Fucking loose one somemore.
Why do you enjoy digging on other's privacy? Is it so difficult to respect other's wish even after being explicitly excluded? I do have my own privacy to defend. Why to you have to demolish it?
Congrats for being the 2nd person I have blogged adversely about. The first was my best friend Jiacai.For you, you certainly worked hard to be featured in this entry.
And I know though im not sensitive at times, I certainly dun deserve this treatment. Please, do some bloody soul searching. Please stop giving others trouble. Do you know how much trouble you gave me? You have no bloody idea obviously, you lowly humanoid.
All I ask is for my own space. I dun chap you, you dun chap me. Why do you have to do this? And I dun like your ya ya face even though you're wrong. Fucking cut it before I tear it apart.
Just stop fucking give trouble. You've given me enough. Now I have to face so many other sudden things thanks to you. You're seriously the bane of my life.
Thank you.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
To
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
who is this mad man???
Post a Comment