Met up with this childhood doctor friend and watched HP7 today.
Its a real fabulous show and I suggest those who haven't watch it to squeeze sometime for it.
Went for a drink at Princep Street and catch up alot. He had been to Yunnan Dali recently and we chatted a lot based on our common experience.
And I suddenly thought of the times spent in Yunnan as well as the conversation brought back a lot of fond memories about Lao Yang etc.
And apart of this (just being random), you're the one that actually introduced Contract Bridging to me via the little pamphlet and the little nice drawings. If I ever make it into the Singapore CB team, I will be eternally grateful to you! To be honest, I'm actually very gan dong of the drawings.:)
I wanna go back Yunnan again!
Friday, November 19, 2010
Memories...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment