Had been sick for the past 5 days.
And this illness really made me realized that I'm no longer young. I used to recover from fever/cough/flu in about 2 days and this time, it took me a whole solid 5 days and I dare not say I'm fully recovered. (YY if you're reading this post, you ought to be shot to death!!!! For spreading your potent virus to me!)
And thank god I have my mum around to watch my diet and nurse me back to health (once again I'm very thankful) A very good gauge of being marginally sick is your sore throat: the moment you feel a persistent (and sharp) in your throat: drop everything your working with, drink more water, pop more panadols and grab some sleep! I did not do that on Wed, which resulted in such a prolonged pain.
I guess the other reason of falling sick is because of the heavy workload and immerse pressure this *last* semester. Thank god I'm saying "fuck off" to meaningless exams for the last time. =]
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Sick II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey take care ya~
tks dude! :)
Post a Comment