I was doing some window shopping a few days in Uniqlo@Somerset313 that day when I suddenly realized something:
I really suck in picking clothes and dress sense.
And I must say I can pick stocks wayyyy better than clothes. In stocks, I just need to look at certain key variables like balance sheet, income statement, management etc. But what do I look out for in clothes?!
And the thing about clothes is they can be expensive and I really hate spending money. One of the reasons that I've been missing school nowadays is in fact, I have to spend time to pick what to wear which troubles me greatly (and unfortunately, no matter what I pick, my permutation and combination of clothes is very limited and I'm always labeled as 邋遢 :(
In fact, office attire aint that bad after all. At the very least, I do not need to worry that much when I wear office attire (minus the fact that I need to put on ties someday; and that, is another set of different problems. =l )
Sigh. I need HELP. Anyone?
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Totally clueless..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lets go shopping together? :D
haha. to be honest, that time u bought me one tee-shirt, i dun dare to wear lo.. >.<
你这是在嫌弃我的眼光吗?那是特别情况,从韩国买的嘛。要勇敢踏(穿)出第一步,才会有新的发现~
ok, i will wear it tmr!
did you wear it? take a pic!! or wear it the next time we meet up~ ^^
Post a Comment