Thursday, June 12, 2008

ICT IV

I shall still blog in broken English for this entry despite to entries made by Miss/Mr EL. =p

Had my smoke training this morning. Really felt like shit sia. Too long never smell smoke. Go inside gas chamber gabra zebra. But the choking and wasabi feeling brings back old memories during my NSF days when I first entered the gas chamber. During those days, we even did jumping jacks inside sia. Now NSmen liao, no pt make us do such dumb things, but none the less, its still fun to think about => those old days.

Heard another NSF boy died in tekong again. This kinda news saddened/lightened my day. I felt sad as in another young boy just passed away like this, not yet experienced life. What a pity. Lightened my day as in my subsequent training schedules were cancelled. SAF decided to halt all training programs to investigate in the alarming rising sudden deaths among NSF/regulars. So my subsequent trainings for this afternoon - ippt and tmr - 4km mopp4 route march were cancelled. This should be life of NSmen ma! Y treat us like NSF and make us so shag everyday?

So tmr I should expect a relatively easy day + last day of ICT. Wish me luck guyz! ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is el?

電車长 said...

i wish i know. =S